Monday, March 14, 2011

Knitting Preemie Jester Hats

Friday I recieved my first round of Sidar Snuggly dk Yarn and I am loving it!  Ohmygoodness, it is incredibly soft. 

 I am also waiting for another order of Sublime Baby Cotton Kapok dk yarn. Kapok is a clever hollow fiber with a natural, thermo-regulating feature-- perfect for keeping wee ones cool in summer and warm in the winter.

Here is one of the hats where I am using the Kitchener stitch to bind off the top.
 Isn't it just so sweet?


The color is such a wonderful blue for a tiny boy.  Finish sizes are 10" to 12" in circumference.

Currently I am working on this lovely soft pink, next comes the pom-poms one on both corners of the hats.

There is also a beautiful soft sage green with this I plan on knitting the word preemie in soft pink or white.

All will be available in my Etsy Shop when completed.

Have a wonderful day, Dani

No comments: